Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day! It was great to Skype the family! It was great to see how the family has been! Sadly it was only part of the family but that's ok the others are doing great! I have one Skype left before I go home. It was funny my little sister showed me how much time I have left. It's crazy how much time  is left. It feels like I just started. 
Anyway the week has been great we have been so busy that we have a hard time setting times in our schedule for new investigators. But it's great. I enjoy playing t! I love being busy but i hope you have a great week!


๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWASHINGTON DC NORTH MISSIONARY
   ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“ฒ Elder Cody Blaine Simons๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ“   
 ⛪️Everydayamissionary.blogspot.com⛪️ 
Everydayamembermissionary.blogspot.com
   ๐Ÿ“ฅ๐ŸŒžCody.simons@myldsmail.net๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ“ค   



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment