Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mothers Day

It was a great day yesterday for a Mother's Day Skype! I enjoyed it! It was a great day to say the family and to talk to them and catch up on it all. I enjoyed the wonderful conversation! This is the photo of who could be there. Anyway it's been a great week sorry I haven't kept my blog up to date. When I realize I need to update it, it's almost time to update the next one. But I have been so busy in my area that we have a hard time adding new investigators to our schedule. But we love how busy we are. My little sister was funny she made sure to show me how much time I have left. Which to me is crazy I have that left. 


Left to right (grandma simons, grandpa snyder (papas), mom, neilah, Zach, Lindeon, dad, duke)


๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWASHINGTON DC NORTH MISSIONARY
   ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“ฒ Elder Cody Blaine Simons๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ“   
 ⛪️Everydayamissionary.blogspot.com⛪️ 
Everydayamembermissionary.blogspot.com
   ๐Ÿ“ฅ๐ŸŒžCody.simons@myldsmail.net๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ“ค   



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment