Monday, May 25, 2015

Another transfer in Carrollton!

Well out of all 4 of us I am the one staying in Carrollton! I love this area and I get to continue working here! I have someone I am getting to know and working with that I have felt I am meant to met and help come closer to Christ! It has been good. There has been little struggle this transfer because of news I have received about someone getting cancer that is a great friend and scout master to me. Family friends passing away and many other things but it's all great in the end knowing where they go. Next transfer is going to be great with continuing on the teaching of those we have met and we get to celebrate the 4th of July! I'm excited. My last 4th of July here! I'm excited for the amazing fireworks like last year! But I hope you all have a great week! 

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWASHINGTON DC NORTH MISSIONARY
   ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“ฒ Elder Cody Blaine Simons๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ“   
 ⛪️Everydayamissionary.blogspot.com⛪️ 
Everydayamembermissionary.blogspot.com
   ๐Ÿ“ฅ๐ŸŒžCody.simons@myldsmail.net๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ“ค   

No comments:

Post a Comment