Tuesday, April 21, 2015

what a great way to start a transfer in a new area! part 1!

I am now in Carrollton with my MTC Companion that I had! It is amazing how much we each have changed since we started together! It's been a great week full of miracles! So the other day we went tracting after we talked with our potential investigator and we knocked 4 doors, got 3 return appointments and 2 new investigators! It was an amazing day! We have been working hard! I am enjoying the people of Carrollton!
  Yesterday was my little sister Neilah's birthday and she turned 4! Time has flown with her life! I remember back when I was sitting in the hospital waiting to greet another sibling into this world! So I want to give her a shout out happy birthday! I got a couple pics from what she got and man has she gotten a little taller! She is growing to fast! Anyway here is some pics! 
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment