Sunday, April 12, 2015

Leaving good ol' Kensington to a new adventure!

What a great time I have had in Kensington! It's been great to get to know the members here, to be close to the temple and to have such an awesome district! My leg has been doing better. The knee is better the ankle is better. Just hopin nothin will happen again. Even though I know something will come up! So confrence was so amazing. To many talks about marriage for me. Hahaha I'm excited for marriage but it's to soon to be thinking about it. Anyway it was good when I noticed president monson didn't open confrence or close confrence like he normally does I worried so I found out that he had recently had a stroke. That's not good. Anyway also 2 apostles were missing at confrence. I have not figured out why but elder Richard g Scott and elder Robert d hales was missing till the end then hales came back for a talk he looked better then last confrence. But there was so many good talks. I love general confrence. It's something we look forward to with excitement on the mission. It's amazing. Easter was also amazing. I got to do an Easter egg hunt. To much candy. But still had a blast with the members. The photos below are ones that I thought would be the best to show from my adventure in Kensington.

Me and elder hall at the temple getting a pic together

Me and the DC 1st district. We took a pic of us and we were suppose to bring something that represented us but let's see if you can guess what mine is.

We had 2 missionaries in our district going home so we did their ending photo. The one that's on the right being a fish was one of my previous companions.

Have a wonderful week!


   WASHINGTON DC NORTH MISSIONARY
            Elder Cody Blaine Simons               
      Everydayamissionary.blogspot.com     
           Cody.simons@myldsmail.net           



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment