Monday, March 30, 2015

What a wonderful week but cold week!

It is great here in Kensington other then it won't warm up yet, it's been cold and windy. But the weeks been good. We have been getting to know more of those in our area. This white wash is throwing me off a little bit but it gives practice to many things. It's a wonderful ward. I enjoy the mornings to where I can take a morning walk, walk around the temple, then come back. It's been great here in Kensington. I am back on bike. It's been great to bike. My legs feel dead from all the walking I have done but I enjoy it all together and do whatever it takes to get where I can. I also am trying to get to all your letters I have 30 that i am trying to finish. Then it will be good. But not much to say but have a wonderful week!

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWASHINGTON DC NORTH MISSIONARY
   ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“ฒ Elder Cody Blaine Simons๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ“   
 ⛪️Everydayamissionary.blogspot.com⛪️ 
   ๐Ÿ“ฅ๐ŸŒžCody.simons@myldsmail.net๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ“ค   



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment