Thursday, September 3, 2015

What a great week!


This week was great it went bad really fast! So this last Sunday I got invited to participate in a baby blessing to stand in the circle. It put me at this excitement of I can't wait till I can have the feeling of doing it for my kids. But that's down the road. Anyway we have been working hard and keepin this area going. We are looking forward to hosting a booth this Saturday for family history at a Labor Day festival. It's going to be great! Also elder Redmond had a fun 20th birthday that was great!

So this month we have 2 baptisms lined up one on the 12th and the other on the 20th so we got things rolling. So we will continue working hard and doing what we need to keep them on the path! My first baptisms to plan for.

No comments:

Post a Comment